knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, September 26, 2005

Stash sorting


In preparation for putting some of my stash into the loft I decided to sort some of it and list and bag it ready for when the insulation in the loft is completed. I spent an entertaining few hours emptying containers onto my bed and deciding what I had plans for for the next few months and what is more long term. Long term includes some Ukrainian/Russian laceweight wool, enough pure wool arran to make at least 2 sweaters and assorted fancy yarns that I can't decide what to make with.

Loking at this picture (which isn't all my yarn) I have a feeling that I am illustrating SABLE in a big way although I can't compete with the people who keep yarn in their deep freezer because their cupboards are full!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home