knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm not sure about this!

Your Brain's Pattern
You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.
What Pattern Is Your Brain?


Still - if that gives me an excuse to day dream - I'll take it!

I'm still madly knitting scarves - one out of 6 finished and I'm finally dropping stitches on my clapotis - I've been keeping her hidden until I could see how she was turning out but this weekend I'll take a picture, let her take her bow, I think she's going to be lovely even though she isn't variegated, she's in Hipknits silk in pale lilac - I forget what the colour is called but she feels lovely, slinky and drapey and heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home