knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Still alive

I know it's been a horribly long time since I posted, most of my old readers must think I've died!

The depression and stress I was suffering from kept me off work for close to two years and destroyed my ability to knit - I couldn't hold a pattern in my head for more than a minute and my concentration span wasn't much longer. I finally went back to work last October and in the last 6 weeks I finally started knitting again, I need to play hunt the camera to be able to show you what I've been working on, mostly a couple of scarves, but I have made two of my old favourite clapotis that I hope I can show you soon.

Don't expect regular blogging for a while, but I like to think this post is a sign that I am taking another step along the very long road back from the black pit I was in for so long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Great to hear from you, and that you're on the road to recovery. Looking forward to reading more when you feel up to it.

3:04 pm GMT  
Blogger My Five Sons said...

Lovely to see you back again,I feel for you and am thinking of your pain,get well soon!

1:55 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home