knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm amazed!

I had an appointment yesterday with the practice nurse rather than my GP to review my asthma medication. She did a routine check on my blood pressure that has been rather high for some time, normally it goes down a bit if I haven't been into work but I was sure that this would have been outweighed by the fact that my mother's health has been less than stellar recently and my brother wound up in hospital recently as well - not a bit of it, my blood pressure was completely normal, my asthma behaving and I've lost some weight too! Clearly being away from the office for 6 weeks is the most important factor in my blood pressure.

I'd like to thank the people who've left comments or emailed me - it's much appreciated and I promise I'll try and check in more often and I may even attempt some knitting soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home