knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Finally surfacing with a thank you!


Look at these gorgeous socks - they arrived at the weekend, perfect timing as I was just recovering from the second bout of evil chest infection in the last few months. Sibille sent them to me and I think they are wonderful! Thank you so much, I've been a rotten correspondant and blogger for the last few months but I will try and do better this year. I'm back in work again and hoping that the latest lot of antibiotics and steroids will have blasted the bugs that have been making me ill on a repetitive basis for far too long. I've not even been knitting which is why Christmas gifts weren't finished and blogging didn't happen.
I have a load of other things to show you and my review of what I did manage to achieve last year but I'll have to do it a bit at a time over the next few days - I really will try and blog more often I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home