knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Missing - presumed busy?

I'm really sorry I've been missing in action, firstly, thanks to my secret pal - a package arrived sometime at the weekend from Socktopus - gorgeous yarn and a really interesting sock pattern. I've not had time to photograph anything yet as I've been toing and froing as my mother is poorly, she's got a nasty chest infection that has upset her asthma (a bit like mine did) but she's wheezing and whistling like an old tea kettle. Luckily my big sister has arrived yesterday so I should be able to do pictures Wednesday night. We're all going to my mother's Thursday to see how she is and decide how best to help her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gute Besserung (= get well soon) for you mother. It isn't easy when a parents gets seriously sick ... I know that.
I hope you and your sister will a find the best way too help her!

Take care Sibille

9:29 am GMT  
Blogger anita said...

WOOT!

I am glad it arrived safe and sound! I hope you liked that yarn, I enjoyed picking it out and spoiling you with it! I'll be *watching* your blog to see how the socks come out.

Anita

2:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home