knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A picture at least


One picture and then my camera batteries went flat - I currently appear to have the organisational skills of a rabbit! I'm part way through a sock but can't remember what foot size it should be, I've totally failed to finish any Christmas knitting and haven't even started writing Christmas cards yet.
This is the yarn that my delightful secret pal sent me, she also sent me the Sleepwalker socks pattern by Monica Nappe, I'm taking the yarn with me tonight to borrow a pair of hands from a family member for winding off the skein into a ball ready for trying the pattern out.
Anita, it's been a pleasure being spoilt by you, I'm sorry that I've been such a rotten correspondent - I seem to have been shockingly slow in replying what with work pressures and being ill.

1 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

Socktopus rocks! Aren't the stitchmarkers just adorable too!

11:37 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home