knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Progress pictures


The first repeat of teh aran pattern is done plus a little bit, it's very simple, enjoyable and progressing nicely although on weekdays I'm rationing myself to 4 rows a day, as the pattern repeat is 24 rows it won't grow quickly, I'm working from a coen of yarn so it can't travel.

The back of the sweater is growing, again I'm targetting 4 rows a day as the weight of it is considerable.


The sleeve has also grown a bit, not hugely as I was sorting through boxes last night and have been cleaning the kitchen since I got home. Hecate has gone on hunger strike, she's clearly decided to enter a contest of wills with me - I'm not placing bets on which of us will win though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home