knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More Hecate and just a bit of knitting!


I couldn't resist a picture of her curled up on my old sweater on the spare office chair - she looks so delightful. Friday and Satrurday the poor thing was sneezing and dribbling, mostly on me. I think my flat cleaning started her hayfever! I did less today and she's settled down and stopped dribbling.


Hecate gazing out of the window watching a big magpie that was teasing her.


This doesn't look Irish I know, but at one point the pottery that I collect was owned by Noritake, I hace 2 vases with bulbous bases to match this, I'd never seen a plain round one before this.


I finished a sweater sleeve today, I wasn't sure if I'd have enough yarn so I'm knitting the body in the round to the armhole, this only took slightly over 100g so I'm now cautiously optimistic that I'll have enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home