knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How cute is she??


Hecate sleeping snuggled up against my thigh while I knit, she's totally relaxed in this picture.






I've finished the I cord along the top edge of the shawl, again I think the pattern has a mathematical error but I figured it out, this is my first ever I cord and I'm happy with it.


I've picked up all the stitches and done the first increase for the ruffle - 814 stitches so far on a 150cm circular needle.


I bought this yarn from Lixie and it's making a second shawl for days when I can't work on the first shawl on the bus, I've done 10 repeats of the pattern, I'm in no rush for this one, just filling in before I - hopefully- get on with the baby clothes I have to make.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute kitty! I love it when Baghera and Mistoffelees are cuddly like that. Generally now it's just at night when they know Connor is safely away in his crib ;)

10:48 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed by kitty pic and by the shawl. Too many stitches for me to deal with......

7:26 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home