knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just away


I'm staying with my mother on Thursday then going to a knitting and craft exhibitoin to spend money I don't have on yarn I don't really need, I'll be back on Friday I expect with purchases to show you. For today, imagine the scarf from yesterday a bit longer and me reading this, bought second hand and full of colour ideas, I tend to knit plain shapes but add colour so this is good for new patterns and colours although the actual patterns are little use to me all apparently being designed for people with a bust smaller than 40"!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, remember you can convert the patterns easily if you make use of "Designing knitwear" ;-)
I hate all these tiny littler patterns, too.

Take care Sibille

8:07 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time!

4:29 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home