knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Muddling along


The half made shawl is currently Hecate's favourite nesting place, she tramples it for a while, purring louder and louder and then nestles into it and sleeps happily - I'd much rather she trampled this than my knee!

There has been a small amount of progress on the back of this waistcoat, but nothing important enough to record yet, the front has grown a bit though, I have realised that I've not sorted out buttons for this masterpiece yet, nor have I found teh circular needle I'll need for adding the bands, but I will look this weekend, I've been collecting buttons and buying job lots of them this year, in theory this means I should have something suitable, in practice I suspect I'll have the right colour in tha wrong size or the right size but the wrong number!
I'm going to make a big effort tomorrow and write the Christmas cards that I should have posted several weeks ago to friends in foreign parts (and Hitchin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home