knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My little helper


This is Hecate helping me blog, she never stays anywhere if you pick her up, but if she wants cuddling she steps onto you and settles down for hours if given the chance!

Another scarf finished, 12mm needles and 2 strands of eyelash again, strangely the two yarns by the same manufacturere are very different in yardage, one ball of one was as long as 2 balls of the other. I've very nearly cleared out all my stash of this ultra cheap yarn, I've enough for 2 or 3 more in single colours and then a few odd balls that may mix togther, the advantage of being short of cash is it's concentrating my mind on shopping through my stash instead of buying more yarn!

Another part scarf, annoyingly I'd started this as a narrower scarf then realised I had just enough yarn to make one wider scarf buit enough for 2 narrow ones, so I'm reknitting it wider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home