knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Focussing on just one thing today


I've attacked the waistcoat back with more enthusiasm than I've managed to muster in a long time, I'm well into the armhole shaping now, I love this bit, when the rows are getting shorter and I feel that I'm on the home stretch. I plan on casting on the other front this week so that I don't lose momentum when I get the back finished. This will be an important milestone for me when I get it done as it will be the biggest thing I'll have finished in a long time, I've doen scarves, socks and shawls all year but not finished anything much bigger, granted with so many WIP's hanging around I shouldn't have started this, but I'm enjoying it even if hecate is obsessed with stealing this particular yarn.
I have abusy week this week, it's my last full week in the office and I have a Dr's appointment and a trip to see my mum, there may be the odd blogless day but I'll be around somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home