knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Festive spirit?


I can't face the hastle of Hecate and Christmas decorations combined, so I've put a small tree on my desk at work, that's pretty much it for the Christmas cheer folks - at least so far!

Hecate sulking and looking all sad, it must be because she won't be able to pull any decorations down here while I'm at work - don't tell her but I've bought her a Christmas stocking if she's good!

I haven't finsihed the back of my waistcoat yet, but I figured casting on the other front was a wise move so that it's ready to go as soon as the back is cast off, otherwise it may just end up lurking part done like so many other UFO's.
I saw my Dr today who tells me that I now have tendonitis in both Achilles tendons, which may explain why I've ben limping around like someone twenty years older the last few weeks, she gave me a prescription for several items which I already can't find so I'm giving up and going to soak in the bath then an early night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home