knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas is coming!


I met one of my dearest friends for lunch today with her one year old daughter, I don't much like children in general, but she is extremely cute, I won't put the picture of her on my blog though, a) because I gave her a bad case of red eye and b) I don't put pictures of other people online, especially not of children, you'll just have to take my word for her being a total sweetie!
We exchanged gifts and I have the first packages tempting me to open them befoer Christmas! I must admit I'm not feeling much like Christmas yet, the weather here is grey and wet mostly and still so mild that my hanging basket is still flowering and the garden hedge is growing again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home