knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yes, I am mad

Stephanie (the Yarn Harlot) has issued an Olympic challenge for the Winter Olympics that start in February. Despite my fundamental lack of interest in winter sports, I do have a project that I need to have finished in the near future, the cable and rib tunic that I recently cast on from Quick Baby Knits by Debbie Bliss, as I've only done the first pattern to see if I had gauge I've decided to throw my hat into the ring and do that for my Olympic challenge.

I realise that I am probably cerifiabley insane to do this, but that's OK, some of my best friends are mad -I mean slightly strange! I'd intended photographing progress on the current sock, however I've made very little progress and then left it on my desk at work! I blame this forgetfulness on having to spend most of the day being lighthearted, witty and amusing about yesterday's apalling interview, I can only do that for so long before I get a strong urge to curl up in a ball, stick my fingers in my ears and go 'La la la I can't hear you!' Hopefully there will be some progress to display tomorrow although I'll have to take a diferent sock on the bus tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home