knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, January 16, 2006

Exercises in futility

The interview today did NOT go well, I hate telephone interviews and this one was even worse than the one I failed at last year. I'm seriously thinking of not trying for this one again!

As today has been an exercise in futility I finally finished the second sock that belongs with my first ever sock, futile because it doesn't fit me, but at least I have finished!





This makes me happier - progress on the second of my Opal suagared almond socks, it's grown well the last few days and I have high hopes of having another finished pair fairly soon.
That will give me 6 pairs that fit me and the pair that doesn't!

Now, I leave you to go in search of chocolate, the cure for most miseries and feelings of futility.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

Awwww! Don't feel bad! Its not nice when you feel an interview has gone badly. The chocolate will help! :-)

I love your Opal sugared almond sock. I've been thinking about getting some of that in the lilac colourway and I think you've just convinced me I should!

Sending cyber-chocolate...

Sue

8:02 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home