knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I aten't dead yet

I'm sorry I've been missing for so long - thank you to everyone who has been in touch with me to ask how I am - I'm starting to feel as if I've been sick forever (in fact it's been off and on since last September)
I've no knitting to show you, I haven't actually picked up my knitting this year, life consists of going to work coming home and sleeping when I haven't been sneezing, coughing and wheezing my way through a seemingly endless procesession of chest infections. I still have a Christmas package to post to germany but I haven't been able to get to a Post office and I'm feeling thoroughly sorry for myself!
I'm off work sick yet again this week and I'm hoping that if I start to feel a little better I'll go back to a simple scarf! I'm just relieved that I hadn't booked to go to SkipNorth this year as no way would I have been well enough to go.
I'm sorry this sounds like such a pity party - even Hecate cat is fed up with me and I think would be happy tosee me back in work!

3 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

You might be pleased you haven't booked but we'll miss you!

12:53 pm GMT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Oh, {{{Rachel}}}, I hope you feel better very soon. I'll miss you at SkipNorth, it was good to meet you last year.

6:40 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear / read that you're still not fit.
I really missed your blog entries but I thought ... well, sometimes there's nothing to say.

Get well very, very soon!

12:20 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home