knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Spring springing up


I finished a second afghan square to take with me to SkipNorth, now I just have the ends to sew in, I'm really bad at finishing things off I'm afraid.

The second sleeve of my sweater is about 2/3's done, but I stil have a lot of the back and front to finish, I'm still hoping that I'll get it finished this month. I'd expected a wet day today, but the sun shone and I managed to get pictures of the bulbs that are flowering in the garden. It really is feeling like spring at teh moment, I'm starting to feel better now that the winter seems to be cominf to an end at least.




1 Comments:

Blogger Nickerjac said...

Ok you are making me feel bad about my square now, I am off to go and finish my first :)

7:43 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home