knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Missing in action!

I've been busy shawl knitting - half the pattern repeats are done and I've swapped to straight needles, I'm still thoroughly enjoying it as a project. It's not been a bad week, I switched buses and had relatively peaceful journies home - if you ignore screaming babies and drunks trying to avoid buying a ticket! Once this is done I must get back to the afghan and baby clothes for various new and expected babies!


This was through my door this morning, a Valentine's card hand made by my neighbour's youngest grand daughter I suspect. Hecate is curled up in my leftarm while I type one handed, she makes a great hot water bottle and is purring happily. After a week or two where she has been standoffish she has become very cuddlesome and loving again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home