knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, March 23, 2008

An FO and a nearly FO

As you can see from this picture Hecate has got bored waiting for me to blog and has gone to sleep in her supervisory position on top of the spare PC! She's got a bit fed up of me this long weekend, I've been sorting through bags of yarn, clearing up and generally disturbing her routine. She's definitely sleeping better than I am, I have unfortunately developed the ability to remove my CPAP mask and switch off the machine in my sleep, this results in me sleeping for most of the night without its help and my sleep quality is deteriorating again.
Here we have the FO, my first pair of socks finished this year, my knitting really has become incredibly slow but I'm feeling much happier at getting something finished. It's nice to have a new pair of socks just in time as the weather here is cold, strangely last night there was snow at the other side of Manchester from me (where my mum lives) and nothing here at all. I've been knitting and watching some DVD's that have been waiting for me to develop some concentration again so these were finished off while watching Miss Potter.
Here we have the nearly FO, I last touched this in October 2005 as far as I can tell. It still needs the ends sewing in and the seaming doing but my sewing up needles all appear to be at work! If I find one I'll get it finished this weekend, if not I hope to be able to show this completely finished next weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

love the knitting; do you think wearing mittens in bed might stop you removing the mask? (we've been wearing hats in bed in this sudden cold snap!)

11:05 pm GMT  
Blogger My Five Sons said...

Gorgeous jacket!!!

10:42 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home