knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Progress

I finished the right front of the baby cardigan - it's the same pattern as the lilac one and that is definitely a mistake, repeating a simple pattern like this drives me crazy - tomorrow I cast on the first sleeve - I really want to get this one done and out of the way.

Mobius strip
I really really hate it when I cast on a sweater to knit in the round on a circular needle and get the dratted thing twisted when I join it up - I didn't realise at first and had to recast on the Noro sweater - I've done all the welt though which is a good start, a few rows of the green/blue shawl and a tiny bit of the kidsilk.

I'm just trying to decide if I really want a couple of lots on ebay then I'm going to bed - I'm soo tired and sleeping really badly - partner suggested coming down this Friday and us going out and at the moment I really only want to sleep - I woke up at 2.30 this morning having nightmares and never got back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home